Why TAPMI BBA Honors?
State of the art Laboratories
The learning experience at TAPMI’s Bangalore campus will be enriched by sophisticated facilities. Students will have access to multiple laboratories.
- Finance Lab. Complete with Bloomberg terminals and access to high-end databases
- Analytics Lab. Latest analytics tools, IoT devices, and a high-end server that will handle anything you throw at
- Operations Lab. Mastering tough operations concepts is child’s play with the games that students will play here
- Creativity Lab. Here’s where you let your imagination run wild by building products and services, artfully guided by the faculty from Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology
You need courage to be creative. Just as soon as you have a new idea, you are a minority of one. And being a minority of one is uncomfortable – it takes courage
Dr. E. Paul Torrance
We believe that creativity among young students can be developed with the help of well-designed curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities. We have designed the following creativity development process:
- Measure: We will measure the creativity potential of every student when he or she joins the program
- Students go through a rich set of courses and other activities that are designed to enhance creativity
- Students explore, experiment, design, dismantle, and CREATE artefacts in TAPMI’s Creativity Lab.
- Measure again: The creativity potential with which students entire their professional lives
Strong Industry Connect
With a dedicated corporate engagement (CE) team, the students are never out of touch with the industry. Some highlights are,
- A strong advisory board with industry stalwarts
- Three internships
- Four live projects
- Industry workshops
- Lectures and talks by industry leaders
MAHE has collaborations with more than 200+ universities across the globe. We will be extensively leveraging these collaborations for student exchange, and international faculty teaching courses.
The 6500 strong alumni of TAPMI support students through industry connections, personal mentorships, and during international immersions. The following infographic shows the geographic spread of our strong alumni base.
Exceptional Career Support
A dedicated corporate engagement (CE) team will provide the following career support:
- Professional development program for every student during the third and fourth semesters. This consists of personality development, communication skill enhancement, CV writing, and GD & interview skills.
- Every student gets a career advisory support (CAS) mentor to personally guide career selection.
- Leadership development training by TAPMI’s renowned Leadership Assessment & Development Centre (LADC)
- Full placement support during the sixth semester for students graduating with BBA.
- Personalized, track-oriented career guidance during the fourth year. Full placement support.
Leadership Assessment and Development Centre
LADC @ TAPMI prepares students to be transformational leaders who can steer organizations into an uncertain yet attractive future.
- Dedicated Centre for Transformational Leadership since 2014
- Dedicated team of advisors
- Focus on developing personalized Leadership Competencies
- Recognized by the Academic Community
- Awarded the Gold Award at IMC Awards for Excellence in Management Studies.
Please visit the following page for more details: