CAREERS IN TAPMI
TAPMI lays great emphasis on the holistic development of its students, in addition to intellectual growth and development. TAPMI strongly believes that faculty plays a great role in achieving this. TAPMI looks for faculty, who would like to be part of such a journey. TAPMI is located in a 44.11-acre green campus, situated on a hillock, and overlooking a scenic valley. The campus provides state-of-the-art facilities for management teaching, research, training and consulting, apart from entertainment and recreation.
Faculty for Full Time Positions
TAPMI’s strength is its faculty, and it is a faculty driven Institute. Being an autonomous institute and with great academic and administrative freedom, TAPMI involves its faculty in Strategic as well as operational decision-making process. This has been the foundation of TAPMI’s phenomenal growth. The faculty at TAPMI are a rich blend of experience in academics and industry. Most of them are PhD holders from reputed institutions. The type of collegiality among faculty, academic freedom and the culture of research in TAPMI, has made it a preferred destination for many good and aspiring faculty to join.Faculty are expected to excel and contribute through 3 things: 1. Teaching and training 2. Research and 3. Academic Administration/ Services.
TAPMI’s newer areas of thrust include initiating new academic and training programs, research consulting, creating new centers for excellence and increasing relationships with the industry. To support these, TAPMI invites talented, experienced, and academically oriented practitioners to apply for faculty positions. Candidates with fresh doctoral degrees are also encouraged to apply.
Openings available – Areas
Economics & Finance Area
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Business Law and Taxation
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Securities
- Alternate Investments
- Financial Advising
- Marketing analytics/retail analytics/product analytics
- Customer analytics and CRM
- Digital marketing and social media marketing
- Advertising and branding
- Product management
Operations Management Area
- Supply chain analytics,
- Digital transformation in supply chain,
- operations analytics,
- AI and deep learning applications in operations management,
- Data analytics using python and R.
- Digital Transformation
- IT Strategy
- IT Consulting
- Business Analysis
- IT Risk Management
- IT Project Management
- Business Analytics
OB & HR Area
- Industrial Relations & Labor laws
- Human Resource Planning
- HR Consulting
Strategy and General Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovation
- Sustainability and Inclusive Growth
- Management Consulting
- Pay scales are on par with best of Private B-Schools in India.
- Allowances include DA, HRA and Conveyance Allowance etc.
- Benefits include PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Facility, Campus Housing(subject to availability), Performance Incentives, etc.
- Research is highly encouraged. Annual Professional Development Fund (PDF) for research, to each faculty, which can be accumulated for 5 years.
- Leave facilities include- Casual Leave, Earned Leave, Vacation Leave, etc.
Faculty positions are available on full-time or visiting basis.
How to Apply
To apply, Download TAPMI’s Application form. Completed forms should be sent to the email ID email@example.com (Applications sent in other formats will not be considered).
T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)
P.B. No. 9, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka, India
(Landmark: Manipal – Alevoor Road: TAPMI new campus)
Ph: 0820 2701000/1002
Faculty for Adjunct and Guest faculty Positions
TAPMI also invites outstanding teachers, researchers and executives from the industry to apply for Adjunct and Guest Faculty Positions and even sabbatical positions at its Manipal campus in India. The duration of the sabbatical can be from 1-3 months to 24 months. Such positions require one to stay at Manipal during their tenure and their functions would include:
- Teaching post graduate management students.
- Conducting joint research with TAPMI faculty and publishing papers.
- Contribute towards the curriculum development process of the institute.
- Coordinating and conducting Executive training programmes.
The remuneration payable matches with the best in practice.