MBA – Master of Business Administration
Program Mission – “Leadership through Value Creation”
The Mission of TAPMI’s flagship Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is “Leadership through Value-Creation”. We aim to create well rounded leaders with a cross functional orientation. Program participants are expected to jointly work with our faculty for achieving the following outcomes:
- Mastery of the domain with enhanced functional skills
- Taking initiatives under uncertainty, with minimal guidance and supervision
- Persisting with unfamiliar contexts, subject matter and platforms
- Ability to interact and collaborate with people
- Clearly communicating arguments and listening to feedback, some of which may run counter to one’s own views
- Understanding the need for contribution beyond personal goals and achievements
- Reflecting while taking decisions, limiting the need to be swayed by short-termism
Some key highlights:
- 5000+successful alumni across the world with more than 1/5th currently leading at CXO levels.
- Young Leader Programfocused on developing leadership abilities through Paid Executive Internship with CXOs in term VI
- Global Exposure
- Personalized attentionfor capability assessment and development through FAS, CAS and LADC
- Unbroken 100% Placementrecord for the last 30+ years
- Program accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Cross-functional Integrated Learning
TAPMI’s MBA program aims to build leadership capabilities through cross-functional integrated learning. The objective is to develop abilities to evaluate situations from all angles and take decisions encompassing all facets of business. To enhance these abilities TAPMI focuses on experiential learning across all its streams through courses such as
MBA – TAPMI edge
The MBA at TAPMI is not a typical program but rather is a four-pronged approach to create a memorable and enriching experience for our program participants. We have identified four intersecting themes which we believe will transform the learning experience and outcomes of program participants. A brief description of the themes is given below:
• Flexible learning processes – we want to give students the opportunity to learn at a pace of their choice. TAPMI offers the opportunity to secure credits through MOOC courses and courses of independent study offered by faculty and industry partners.
• Leadership development – TAPMI wants program participants to become leaders, this is reflected in the process we adopt for selecting and inducting students. We have launched several initiatives like the TAPMI Young Leader’s Program, Design Thinking Sprint and a Mastery of Self course for program participants
• Extended Industry Interface – we view placements as a logical conclusion of the academic environment at TAPMI. Students need exposure to the latest trends in the Industry, to become industry ready professionals. TAPMI offers an exciting array of industry immersion courses and orientations throughout your two-year journey at the institute
• Internationalisation – management professionals are expected to take up leadership roles in any part of the globe. TAPMI wants to create cosmopolitan leaders who appreciate and leverage diversity. Students will be exposed to key international centres like Dubai and Kuala Lumpur, we also offer a choice of foreign languages as electives.
Young Leader Program (YLP)
TAPMI aims to produce industry relevant graduates capable of taking leadership roles while navigating through volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. Towards this objective, TAPMI provides a unique opportunity to its immensely talented students to be part of an ambitious, action oriented and future focused Young Leaders Programme. The program will provide development opportunities via extended coaching, mentorship by alumni and executive internship with C-suites in year II.