Master of Business Administration – Marketing (MBA-Marketing)
TAPMI’s Master of Business Administration in Marketing (MBA – Marketing) is a specialist Marketing program. The program provides foundational training in broad business and management disciplines and specialist training in Marketing. The program is designed to dedicate 65% of total learning time for Marketing and balance 35% for interdisciplinary learning. Unlike a typical MBA where students choose their specialization in the second year, TAPMI’s MBA- Marketing creates an opportunity for intensive focus on Marketing from the very first year. The strong functional foundation laid in the first year, then provides an opportunity for advanced marketing learning in the second year.
The MBA- Marketing program has received an “Accredited degree” status from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK and the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI). The accreditation provides a two-level waiver for CIM professional certification for the MBA Marketing students. It provides an opportunity to acquire “Chartered Marketer” status and networking opportunities with around 20,000+ CIM alumni in over 100 countries.
TAPMI launched the MBA Marketing program in the academic year 2019-2020. The program is designed with an important insight that in the early stage of career the functional knowledge and expertise will be more relevant in most job roles. The graduate will have critical multi-disciplinary knowledge and can augment it in a sectoral and organisational context over the long-term career. This program is aimed at creating and training marketing professional to play leadership roles in the domain of marketing, sales, and customer services across various sectors of the economy. The breadth and depth of the marketing learning is the key differentiator between TAPMI’s MBA – Marketing specialist program and any other generic MBA programs.
Why TAPMI MBA-Marketing?
- Higher ratio of marketing learning hours as compared to any typical MBA program.
- ‘Accredited degree’ status from Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK and the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Breadth of marketing learning to navigate long-term career and across different product-market context.
- Compulsory live projects in addition to summer internship for industry exposure of students.
- Mentoring by TAPMI alumni holding senior leadership positions.
- Sector specific specialization courses in the second year delivered by industry professionals.
- Strong base of faculty members with a blend of industry, research and teaching experience.
- Successful track record of attracting companies in FMCG, durables, retail, banking, and B2B sectors offering wide marketing management roles for final placements.
- BrandScan course which gives an opportunity to analyse actual business challenges through research and provide solutions to the companies.
Who Should Apply
- Candidates with 60% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- A Valid test score – CAT, XAT or GMAT
- A work experience of 2 years (preferred)
- Above all, a go getter attitude with high achievement orientation
A marketing course that offers an opportunity to apply marketing concepts to solve real-time marketing and business problems of companies. Over the last 25 years BrandScan has sourced and delivered on market research projects from companies such as HUL, Apple, Citibank, Reliance Jio, Reebok, Samsung, Rorito, Canon, Mother’s Recipe, IBM, ICICI, Amul, Flipkart, Fastrack, and Perfetti. BrandScan is a compulsory course offered to the MBA-Marketing program students.