Master of Business Administration – Marketing (MBA-Marketing)
Program Mission – “Creating Sustainable Consumer Value”
TAPMI’s Master of Business Administration in Marketing (MBA – Marketing) is a specialist Marketing program. TAPMI’s MBA – Marketing program provides foundational training in broad business and management disciplines and specialist training in Marketing. The program is designed to dedicate 65% of total learning time for Marketing and balance 35% for interdisciplinary learning.
Unlike a typical MBA where students choose their specialization in the second year, TAPMI’s MBA- Marketing creates an opportunity for intensive focus on Marketing from the very first year. The strong functional foundation laid in the first year, then provides an opportunity for advanced marketing learning in the second year. The advanced intensive learning delivered in the second year through Super Specialization Tracks equips the students with the necessary skills to excel in the leadership role in the field of marketing. The three super specialization tracks in different areas of marketing such as Digital Marketing Management, Sales and Customer Service Management, Brand and Product Management provides the opportunity for deeper expertise in each track. The three super specialization tracks have their custom-designed Applied learning Segments which includes live projects, summer internship, Industry immersion, and skill-building workshops.
TAPMI launched a two-year Post Graduate management program in Marketing starting from the academic year 2019-2020. TAPMI’s MBA- Marketing is designed with an important insight that in the early stage of career the functional knowledge and expertise will be more relevant in most job roles. The graduate will have critical multi-disciplinary knowledge and can augment it in a sectoral and organisational context over the long-term career. This program is aimed at creating and training marketing professional to play leadership roles in the domain of marketing, sales and customer services across various sectors of the economy. The breadth and depth of the marketing learning is the key differentiator between TAPMI’s MBA – Marketing specialist program and any other typical MBA programs.
Why TAPMI MBA-Marketing?
- Higher ratio of marketing learning hours as compared to any typical MBA program.
- Choose from 3 Super-Specialization tracks — Digital Marketing Management, Sales and Customer Service Management, and Brand and Product Management.
- Breadth of marketing learning to navigate long-term career and across different product-market context.
- Live projects and Applied learning segment in addition to summer internship.
- Mentoring by TAPMI alumni holding senior leadership positions.
- Sector specific specializations in the second year delivered by industry professionals.
- Strong base of faculty members with a blend of industry, research and teaching experience.
- Successful track record of attracting companies in FMCG, durables, retail, banking, and B2B sectors offering wide marketing management roles for final placements.
- Unmatched competencies for creating career opportunity with blue-chip brands.
Who Should Apply
- Candidates with 60% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- A Valid test score – CAT, XAT or GMAT
- A work experience of 2 years (preferred)
- Above all, a go getter attitude with high achievement orientation
A marketing course that offers an opportunity to apply marketing concepts to solve real-time marketing and business problems of companies. Over the last 25 years BrandScan has sourced and delivered on market research projects from companies such as HUL, Apple, Citibank, Reliance Jio, Reebok, Samsung, Rorito, Canon, Mother’s Recipe, IBM, ICICI, Amul, Flipkart, Fastrack, and Perfetti.