Admission Process & Student Aid
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)/(10+2) Examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board with minimum 60% aggregated marks, passed in 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022.
Candidates who are appearing for these exams in the year 2022 are also eligible to apply. They will be shortlisted if they obtain the minimum marks.
Candidates should have English as a compulsory subject in HSC/(10+2) Examination.
In addition, candidates should have appeared in one of the following entrance tests:
- IPMAT (Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test, conducted by IIM Indore), for the corresponding academic year OR IPMAT (Indore)/IPMAT (Rohtak) /IPMAT (Ranchi)
- JEE mains (Joint Entrance Examination, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), for the corresponding academic year OR
- SAT examination (administered on behalf of the College Board by the Educational Testing Service)
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- Manipal Entrance Test (MET)
Candidates should not be more than 20 years of age as on 1st August 2022.
Minimum aggregate score of 60% in both X and XII examinations.
Students will be shortlisted and informed at their registered email address. Thereafter, candidates will have to appear for an online interview and micro-presentation (20-25 minutes duration overall).
The final selection for admission to the programme would be based on,
- Academic profile (Xth & XIIth) & English proficiency.
- Entrance Test (IPMAT/ JEE/ SAT)
- Personal Interview
- Extra-curricular achievements
- Gender diversity considerations
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
INR 900 (inclusive of taxes). Candidates may have to incur, in addition, the processing fees applicable as per rules of banks and other payment gateways.
Last date for application 20th July 2022
NRI Sponsored Category:
Candidates under NRI quota must be an Indian national and additionally satisfy either of the criteria listed below (with enough proof)
- Must be an Indian Citizen who is ordinarily residing outside India and holds an Indian Passport [OR]
- Must be the Sons/Daughters of Non-Resident Indian(s)
- NRI Sponsored Candidates (sponsored by NRI parents OR brother/sister of parents* OR brother/sister/ of the candidate* OR Grandparents of the Candidate* OR Spouse of the Candidate*)
*The sponsor must be a foreign national of hold NRI status
- TAPMI does not accept application in hardcopy mode. All applications must be submitted online. Candidates have the option of making payment for application through UPI/online/credit card/debit card or using online banking payment facility. Our website will guide you through the application submission process as well as online payment process.
- The above procedure may be changed depending on the developments that may arise.
- Any disputes regarding the admissions to these program are subject to the jurisdiction of Udupi only.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our Institute uses IPMAT/ JEE/ SAT scores for shortlisting the candidates for our BBA (Hons.) Program. However, the conducting bodies for these examinations have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- There is no “Management Quota” for admissions at TAPMI.
Regular: INR 3.75 Lakhs per year
(Refundable Caution deposit of INR 10,000)
NRI: USD 9000 per year
(Refundable Caution deposit of USD 500)
Alumni Society Life Time Membership Fee:
Regular : INR 20000 (to be paid along with tuition fees for Year 3)
NRI : INR 10000 (to be paid along with tuition fees for Year 3)
Bank Loans: TAPMI has tie-ups with scheduled commercial banks and NBFC to provide education loans to interested students. Details are available on the website.
- Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship (Category 1)
30% fee exemption
Top six students according to the merit list of joining students
- Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship (Category 2)
30% fee exemption
Top Six Students of the Batch based on their CGPA at the end of year 1, year 2, year 3 and year 4
As per MAHE guidelines