The program fees are same for ALL the MBA programs
|Program||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees|
|Year I||Year II||Year I||Year II|
|Indian Domiciled & CIWG||INR 8.25 lakh||INR 8.25 lakh||Will be updated soon||Will be updated soon|
|NRI/ PIO / Foreign National||USD 20000||USD 20000||Will be updated soon||Will be updated soon|
- Hostel fee for academic year 2023-24: (to be updated soon)
- Alumni Lifetime Membership fee – INR 20,000
- Caution deposit (Refundable) – INR 40,000
- International immersion Program – INR 80,000 (only for students enrolled in MBA & MBA-IB Program)
- Training Cost at SBI and BSE – INR 50,000 (only for students enrolled in MBA – BKFS Program)
Scholarships & Awards
For deserving students, TAPMI provides scholarships and awards upto INR 2.9 crores. Under Dr. Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship scheme, around 50 students can bag scholarships worth more than INR 2.4 crores. TAPMI also provides other scholarships/ meritorious awards in the form of Dean’s Roll of Honour, YLP Stipend, and CFA/ FRM/ CMT Scholarships etc.
Educational loan support
TAPMI has associated with several banks to ensure quick financial assistance for students interested in availing educational loans. Some of the banks providing educational loans to TAPMI students are: Canara Bank, State Bank of India, HDFC Credila, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Indian Bank.
All fee refunds in case of withdrawals will be dealt as per UGC refund policy.