TAPMI Mission: “To excel in post-graduate management education, research and practice”.
The T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) boasts of a legacy of 36 years rooted in value system imbibing ethical behaviour, respect for diversity and zeal to excel in every aspect of life. TAPMI is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) as well as Association of MBAs (AMBA) and consistently ranked among the top 1% of B-Schools in India. TAPMI believes that academics should facilitate the holistic development of the students, who join the 2-year post graduate programs. TAPMI’s approach brings out the best in the students, through continuous evaluation and insistence of frequent and high quality work outputs.
- 50 scholarships worth INR 2.26 crores for meritorious students
- Consistently ranked in the top-20 B-Schools
- International Double Crown Accreditation with AACSB and AMBA reflecting quality
- CISCO enabled State-of-Art Infrastructure established in a 44 acre campus
- Emphasis on Experiential learning via BrandScan, SMIC, SEVA, Samnidhy and Omega
- Unbroken 100% placement record
- Strong Alumni base of 5000+ Alumni with more than 1/5th currently leading at CXO levels
- TAPMI Finance Lab – Largest Finance Lab powered by 16 Bloomberg and 7 Reuters terminals
- Personalized attention for capability assessment and development through FAS, CAS and LADC
- Application Oriented Faculty with strong academic grounding and research focus.
TAPMI Offers four post-graduate management programs viz.,
- Master of Business Administration – MBA
- Master of Business Administration – Banking and Financial Services (MBA-BKFS)
- Master of Business Administration – Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing (MBA-Marketing)