“TAPMI invites You to stand tall on the shoulder of giants.”
The T. A. Pai Management Institute boasts of a legacy of 35 years rooted in value system imbibing ethical behaviour, respect for diversity, and zeal to excel in every aspect of life. The Institution is proud of its unbroken 33 years of placement record and 5000+ alumni, of which one-fifth are currently leading at CXO levels. TAPMI is accredited by both The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (www.aacsb.edu) and Association of MBAs (https://associationofmbas.com/). It is consistently ranked among the top 1% of B-Schools in India.
TAPMI offers four programs viz.,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-General)
- The PGDM-General program is designed to push students to go beyond their constraints and redraw their boundaries to achieve excellence in business. Every aspect of a student’s life in this two year period involves experiential learning and decision-making – with its consequent results
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-BKFS)
- The PGDM-BKFS program aims at building Finance industry professionals capable of navigating through the transformation engulfing the Finance industry. The program is built on a unique up-to-date curriculum that builds a student’s skills and knowledge in banking and finance.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management (PGDM-HR)
- The PGDM-HR program aims at developing transformational HR leaders capable of motivating the enabling the new generation companies as well as the millennials to achieve their aims jointly. The program is co-designed with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), world’s largest HR professional society.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing and Sales Management (PGDM-MSM)
- The PGDM – MSM program aims to build dedicated sales professional to lead delivery-based sales teams.
For aspiring students TAPMI has announced 50 scholarships of around INR 2.5 crores.
TAPMI invites to apply Management Aspirants with a passion for leading the 21st-century firms into a highly volatile, uncertain, complex, and automated environment and to equip them with the life-changing skills. After all its TAPMI “Where Learning is For Life!”
– Prof. Kedar Pandurang Joshi, Chairman Admissions, TAPMI
Why TAPMI ?
Alumni base – 5000+ alumni across the globe with one fifth holding CXO positions in top companies.
Pedagogy -Experiential Learning ensuring Industry Readiness delivered by highly qualified faculty.
Accreditation -Dual International (AACSB & AMBA) advantage and National (NBA, 5-star ratings).
Placements -Across top companies for the last 33 years
Summer Internship – Award-winning and Industry appreciated Internship.
TAPMI Finance Lab – 16 Bloomberg and 7 Reuters terminals exclusive for student use
Leadership Assessment and Development Center (LADC) – Unique approach focusing on individual capabilities of each student.
BrandScan: One of its kind Market Research Fair organized for the last 27 years
State-of-Art Infrastructure: 42 Acres lush green campus.
Prof. Kedar Pandurang Joshi, Chairperson
Prof. Vasanth Kamath, Co-Chair
Mr. Navin Yelamali, Deputy Manager
Ms. Jyothi Nayak, Assistant Manager
Ms. Shalet D’souza, Associate
Ms. Reena S, Jr. office Assistant