The fee for the programme is Rs. 6,00,000 (inclusive of GST).
- The program fee covers the cost of tuition at TAPMI and Mu Sigma
- The program fee covers accommodation at Manipal (for TAPMI) and at Bangalore (for Mu Sigma)
- At TAPMI, Manipal – Participants are expected to bear food-related expenses at Manipal, the minimum cost of which would be around Rs. 4000/month for three meals. There are a variety of meal options at the student centre of TAPMI.
- At Mu Sigma, Bangalore – Mu Sigma will provide free food to all students in line with the same options offered to all employees.
- The cost of travel from Bangalore to Manipal and back during the various course modules must be borne by the course participants