The fee for the programme is Rs. 6,00,000 (inclusive of GST).
- The program fee covers the cost of tuition at TAPMI and Mu Sigma
- The program fee covers accommodation at Manipal (for TAPMI). It also covers the cost of accommodation for the candidates who wish to avail accommodation provided by TAPMI at Bangalore (for Mu Sigma). Candidates who wish to make their own arrangement should deduct Rs. 40,000/ and pay the remaining amount, i.e students who wish to make their own arrangements in Bangalore should pay a fees of Rs. 5,60,000 and the refundable caution deposit of Rs. 25,000.
- At TAPMI, Manipal – Participants are expected to bear food-related expenses at Manipal, the minimum cost of which would be around Rs. 4000/month for three meals. There are a variety of meal options at the student centre of TAPMI.
- At Mu Sigma, Bangalore – Mu Sigma will provide free food to all students in line with the same options offered to all employees.
- The cost of travel from Bangalore to Manipal and back during the various course modules must be borne by the course participants