- Graduates successfully completing the program after meeting the pre-defined graduation criterion will be provided the job-offer of a Trainee Apprentice Leader in Mu Sigma
- Mu Sigma operates as a positively flat organization, with Apprentice Leader (AL) being the unified designation across the company once an employee gets appraised into the role
- ‘Apprentice’ because the journey of learning never stops and no matter what role you play, you’re always learning
- ‘Leader’ because Mu Sigma does not believe in managers and administrators – we believe in leaders who can take control, lack any ego, get their hands dirty, and do what it takes to succeed
- ALs are entrusted with the responsibility of being Mu Sigma leaders in every sense of the word – they are given full ownership of business and revenue goals with Fortune 500 customers, they solve some of the most innovative and challenging problems for customers, and they work with the CEO and senior leadership to solve high-impact problems for the growth of Mu Sigma
- ALs are expected to exhibit a mindset of high-curiousity and constant-learning, create positive and effective engagement channels with peers, force data-driven decisions by providing fascinating insights, and display a high mettle of grit and perseverance – ALs with said qualities have gone on to create some of the most successful stories of the company and closely influence the growth trajectory of Mu Sigma
- The minimum starting compensation for a Trainee AL will be a cost-to-company of Rs. 8,00,000 plus performance-based pay
- The actual compensation may be higher than above, based on the experience, profile, and program course performance of the graduate
Career Growth and Trajectory as an AL
Apprentice Leaders form the leadership and decision-making layer of the company, and are entrusted with revenue and business goals. Mu Sigma believes in maximizing every leader, and while they continue to lead Fortune 500 customer engagements and realize revenue growth, ALs personally align themselves to a breed of leadership and are mentored towards becoming a potential CXO in said leadership style
- Display high operational and organizational strategy strength to grow into a potential COO (Chief Operations Officer) – The ideal career trajectory for ALs who are left-brain dominant, can set-up and design large teams for success through high operational efficiency, display rigour, attention to detail, possess a flawless commitment to timelines, are extremely reliable, and possess the ability to quickly fix obstacles and ensure progress towards goals.
- Shape, sell, and serve solutions to grow into a potential CSO (Chief Sales Officer) – The preferred career trajectory for ALs who have a strong sales-mindset, display high empathy towards business and customers, have an artistic right-brain to quickly extract latent demand from customers and shape the right value proposition in return, and have the commitment to oversee a full sales cycle from demand generation and intent to interest and revenue realization
- Envision and integrate technology to realize sustainable innovation and grow into a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) – Technology is often misinterpreted or equated to having a depth and knowledge of technology – instead, to realize business success, technology must be interpreted as the technique of executing program in the most innovative and sustainable fashion using the right technology pillar. This is the ideal career path for ALs who are able to integrate technology into everyday processes and solutions, and can envision long-term and large-scale innovation using the right tech – ALs who show that “the world is not separated into tech and non-tech jobs, and that instead every job can be tech-enhanced” will be mentored for growth into potential CTOs.