Application Process and Fee
Interested students need to apply for this programme via the link provided on the websites of Mu Sigma and TAPMI-CEL (Center for Executive Learning). The details of the application process are as follows.
- The application window begins on the 15th of July 2019
- There is no application fee for applying to this programme.
- The last date for applying is 15th August 2019
- Interested candidates will have to submit an SOP (Statement of Purpose) as part of their application purpose
- Selection interviews will happen over August – September 2019
Entrance Exam Cut-off and Work Experience Cut-off
- Graduate degree with not less than 50% marks in their undergrad and not more than 4 backlogs
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years, Maximum 6 years
Shortlisting for interview
TAPMI and Mu Sigma will follow a shortlisting based on profile, problem-solving ability, work experience, statement of purpose, and exam score
- To test Individual Problem-Solving Ability, shortlisted students will have to pick a real-world problem of their own choice, present a solution for it in under 4 mins and upload the video of them presenting the solution on YouTube. TAPMI and Mu Sigma will evaluate and further filter shortlisted students (for final interview) on difficulty and relevance of chosen problem, creativity, simplicity, and practicality of solution, and presentation skills
Final Interviews and Admission Process
Admissions process will be carried out in two phases. The first round will be the individual problem-solving round finished by the candidates in their own locations in their own time before the final process date. Detailed instructions regarding the date and submission modes will be provided separately through mail.
The next phase will be conducted at the Mu Sigma Office/Online jointly by Mu Sigma and TAPMI faculty.
The entire admissions process will consist of a Individual Problem Solving Round, Collaborative Problem Solving Round, Written Ability Test (WAT), followed by Personal Interview (PI).