Application Process and Fee
Interested students need to apply for this programme via the link provided on the websites of Mu Sigma and TAPMI-CEL (Center for Executive Learning). The details of the application process are as follows.
- The application window begins on the 1st of January 2019
- There is no application fee for applying to this programme.
- The last date for applying is 20th May 2019
- Interested candidates will have to submit an SOP (Statement of Purpose) as part of their application purpose
- Selection interviews will happen over February – May 2019
Entrance Exam Cut-off and Work Experience Cut-off
- Graduate degree with not less than 50% marks in their undergrad and not more than 4 backlogs
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years, Maximum 6 years
Shortlisting for interview
TAPMI and Mu Sigma will follow a shortlisting based on profile, problem-solving ability, work experience, statement of purpose, and exam score
- To test Individual Problem-Solving Ability, shortlisted students will have to pick a real-world problem of their own choice, present a solution for it in under 4 mins and upload the video of them presenting the solution on YouTube. TAPMI and Mu Sigma will evaluate and further filter shortlisted students (for final interview) on difficulty and relevance of chosen problem, creativity, simplicity, and practicality of solution, and presentation skills
Final Interviews and Admission Process
Admissions will be conducted at the Mu Sigma Office jointly by Mu Sigma and TAPMI faculty.
The admissions process will consist of a Collaborative Problem Solving Round, Written Ability Test (WAT), followed by Personal Interview (PI).
- Collaborative Problem-Solving Ability : The candidates will go through a Group Activity where they will be given a real-world business problem to solve as a group – they will be evaluated on their team-work/collaboration, initiative, definition of the problem, representation of solution, feasibility/sustainability of implementation.
- Written Ability Test (WAT): WAT will be conducted to evaluate written capabilities of prospective students – it will aim to evaluate Articulation, Synthesis, Communication and Technical (Grammar and Spellings) writing skills of the applicant.
- Personal Interview (PI): PIs will be conducted to understand the applicant’s attitude towards management education. To ensure the same, TAPMI and Mu Sigma will be conducting Behavioral Personal Interview. TAPMI and Mu Sigma will evaluate the applicant’s ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership, and Communication.
- Final selection of the candidate will be based on a weighted average score, with different parameters weighted as shown below. The focus of the program is to create leaders in problem-solving and decision sciences, and as such, candidates who display a high onus on problem-solving, exhibit a hyper-curious mindset, and have a strong appetite for learning will be selected.
||Verbal Ability (VA Percentile)