Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing (PGDM-Marketing)
Program Mission – “Value Creation through Growth”
TAPMI launched a 2-year PGDM – Marketing Management program (PGDM-Marketing) starting from the academic year 2019-2020. This program is aimed at producing professionally trained personnel to occupy leadership/managerial roles in the domain of sales and marketing across various sectors of the economy.
Sales skills are at a premium today and there is a growing need for well-trained sales professionals in India. While the customers are now more aware and demanding, the quality of sales needs to be top class. In the B2B arena, the emphasis is on managing relationships through excellent account management practices. On the other hand, in B2C, the challenge is to succeed in organized retail and growing rural markets. Sales jobs have also become more data driven with rapid technological progress. At the senior and middle level, sales managers need to make decisions based on sophisticated tools and manage a sales team that is more materialistic and achievement oriented
Why TAPMI PGDM-Marketing?
- Entire curriculum designed to achieve deeper insights and practice orientation in sales and marketing
- Extended internship program to provide hands on experience in sales
- Mentoring by alumni holding senior sales positions
- Focused on high-value employment opportunities with great career prospects in top companies.
- Sector specific specializations in the second year delivered by industry professionals
- Strong base of faculty members with collectively more than 60 years of industry experience in sales and marketing function.
- Successful track record of attracting companies in FMCG, durables, retail, banking, and B2B sectors offering sales management roles for final placements.
Who Should Apply
- Candidates with 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- A Valid test score – CAT, XAT or GMAT
- A work experience of 2 years (preferred)
- Above all, a go getter attitude with high achievement orientation
A marketing course and a unique market research fair, TAPMI’s flagship event, BrandScan uses cleverly crafted Disguised Games to collect unbiased, valuable consumer and market-related information in identified urban and semi-urban areas for strategic use by our corporate partners. Currently in its 25th edition, BrandScan’s coveted clientele list includes Eros Now, HUL, Apple, Citibank, Reliance Jio, Reebok, Samsung, Rorito, Canon, Mother’s Recipe, IBM, ICICI, Amul, FlipKart, Fastrack, and Perfetti among others.