Why TAPMI MBA-Marketing?
- Higher ratio of marketing learning hours as compared to any typical MBA program.
- ‘Accredited degree’ status from Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK and the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Breadth of marketing learning to navigate long-term career and across different product-market context.
- Compulsory live project in addition to summer internship to ensure more industry exposure to the students.
- Mentoring by TAPMI alumni holding senior leadership positions.
- Sector specific specializations courses in the second year delivered by industry professionals.
- Strong base of faculty members with a blend of industry, research and teaching experience.
- Successful track record of attracting companies in FMCG, durables, retail, banking, and B2B sectors offering wide marketing management roles for final placements.
- BrandScan course which gives an opportunity to analyse actual business challenges through research and provide solutions to the companies.
High Employment Opportunities and High Earning Potential
Many industries have a large number of requirements in the sales and marketing domain. Industries such as FMCG/Consumer Durables/Banking and Financial Services/IT & ITES/Pharmaceuticals/Tourism & Hospitality/Real Estate/Telecommunication/ Healthcare & Medical Devices/Automobile/Energy/ Chemical etc. need good sales and marketing professionals to achieve. their growth objectives.
Profiles Offered in Sales & Marketing
Indicative list of companies offering various sales and marketing profiles at TAPMI in the last 3 years