“TAPMI invites You to stand tall on the shoulder of giants.”
The T. A. Pai Management Institute boasts of a legacy of 36 years rooted in value system imbibing ethical behaviour, respect for diversity, and zeal to excel in every aspect of life. The Institution is proud of its unbroken 34 years of placement record and 5000+ alumni, of which one-fifth are currently leading at CXO levels. TAPMI is accredited by both The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International (www.aacsb.edu) and Association of MBAs (AMBA) (https://associationofmbas.com/). It is consistently ranked among the top 1% of B-Schools in India. TAPMI shines in the recent QS Masters in Management category with TOP 150 rank for the consecutive year.
TAPMI offers four programs viz.,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-General)
- The PGDM-General program is designed to push students to go beyond their constraints and redraw their boundaries to achieve excellence in business. Every aspect of a student’s life in this two year period involves experiential learning and decision-making – with its consequent results
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-BKFS)
- The PGDM-BKFS programme aims at building Finance industry professionals capable of navigating through the transformation engulfing the Finance industry. The programme is built on a unique up-to-date curriculum that makes a student’s skills and knowledge in banking and finance.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM)
- The PGDM-HRM programme aims at developing transformational HR leaders capable of motivating the enabling the new generation companies as well as the millennials to achieve their aims jointly. The programme is co-designed with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest HR professional society.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing (PGDM-Marketing)
- The PGDM – Marketing programme aims to build a dedicated sales professional to lead delivery-based sales teams. With a strong faculty base in the sales & marketing function, and mentoring by alumni, the programme aims to provide deeper insights and practice orientation in sales and marketing to the students.
For aspiring students, TAPMI provides scholarships worth INR 2.9 crores overall. Under Dr. Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship scheme, around 50 students can bag scholarships worth INR 2.26 crores.
TAPMI invites management aspirants with a passion to lead the 21st-century firms amidst a highly volatile, uncertain, complex, and automated environment by equipping them with the life-changing skills. After all its TAPMI “Where Learning is For Life!”
– Prof. Kedar Pandurang Joshi, Chairperson Admissions, TAPMI
Why TAPMI ?
Grooming Future Leaders
Prof. Kedar Pandurang Joshi, Chairperson
Prof. Vasanth Kamath, Co-Chairperson
Mr. Navin Yelamali, Deputy Manager
Ms. Jyothi Nayak, Assistant Manager
Ms. Shalet D’souza, Associate
Ms. Reena S, Jr. office Assistant