Associate Professor, Chair – Marketing Management Area
PhD (NMIMS, Mumbai), UGC-NET, MBA (Gold Medal), B.Sc. (Physics & Mathematics)
Date of Joining:
1st Jul 2021
- Prof. Srivastava earned her PhD from NMIMS, Mumbai. She is a Gold Medallist in MBA and qualified NET in Management. She has more than 13 years of academic and research experience. She teaches courses like Services Marketing, Brand Management, and Customer Relationship Management. Her research interests have been in the domain of customer engagement, eWOM and influencer marketing. Her articles have been published in national and international journals. She has also contributed case studies and chapters in books from reputed publication houses. She has presented her work in several conferences which include those at IIM Lucknow, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Indore and ISB Hyderabad and also won several Best Papers Awards including the prestigious Doctoral Colloquium Award at CERE-2019 organized annually by IIM, Indore. She also serves as a reviewer for various ABDC listed journals including Marketing Intelligence & Planning (ABDC-A), International Journal of Consumer Studies (ABDC-A), and Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics (ABDC-B).
Conferences and Workshops
- Achieved 100% score in NPTEL-AICTE online course on Marketing Research and Analysis-II
- Won Gold Medal (All India Topper) in NPTEL-AICTE online course on Marketing Research and Analysis
- Won Silver Medal in NPTEL-AICTE online course on Practitioners Course in Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Won Best Doctoral Colloquium Award in CERE2019 held at IIM, Indore from 3rd to 5th May, 2019
- Won ‘Best Paper Award’ at CHECKMATE-2018:10th International Conference held at Allana Institute of Management Sciences, Pune (2018)
- Won ‘Best Paper Award’ at CHECKMATE-2017:9th International Conference held at Allana Institute of Management Sciences, Pune (2017)
- Won Gold Medal in ‘Debate Competition’ at Inter-University Youth Festival organized by VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur (2006)
The CERE-2019 conference concluded with a valedictory function during which the prizes were distributed to the awardees for the conference and for the Doctoral Colloquium. These are as follows:
Mukta Srivastava & Dr. Sreeram Sivaramakrishnan- Influence of Electronic Word of Mouth on Consumer Engagement: An Empirical Investigation.
Pallavi Agarwal- Intervening Role of Innovation Capability on the determinants of Strategic Orientation and Firm Performance: An Empirical Study of Information Technology Firms in India.