PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma In Management
Program Mission – “Leadership through Value Creation”
The Mission of TAPMI’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is “Leadership through Value-Creation”. The focus of the program is to create “Value Leaders” via in-depth 360° understanding of business through cross-functional integrated learning. The program is designed to push students to go beyond their constraints and redraw their boundaries to achieve excellence in business. Every aspect of a student’s life in the two-year period involves decision-making – with its consequent results.
Some key highlights:
- 5000+ successful alumni across the world with more than 1/5th currently leading at CXO levels.
- Young Leader Program focused on developing leadership abilities through Paid Executive Internship with CXOs in term VI
- Global Exposure
- Personalized attention for capability assessment and development through FAS, CAS and LADC
- Unbroken 100% Placement record for the last 30+ years
- Program accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Young Leader Program (YLP)
TAPMI aims to produce industry relevant graduates capable of taking leadership roles while navigating through volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. Towards this determination, TAPMI provides a unique opportunity to its immensely talented students to be part of an ambitious, action oriented and future focused Young Leaders Programme. The program will provide development opportunities via extended coaching, mentorship by alumni and executive internship with C-suites in year II.
Cross-functional Integrated Learning
TAPMI’s PGDM program aims to build leadership capabilities through cross-functional integrated learning. The objective is to develop abilities to evaluate situations from all angles and take decisions encompassing all facets of business. To enhance these abilities TAPMI focuses on experiential learning across all its streams through courses such as
TAPMI’s PGDM program aims at developing Global Value Leaders. Global exposure is at the heart of creating Global Value Leaders and TAPMI aims to provide global exposure to its PGDM students via international faculty, global visits and international approach in the program delivery.