Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management (PGDM-HRM)
Prof. Happy Paul
Chairperson – PGDM-HRM Program
Program Mission – “Value Creation through People”
PGDM-HRM program is a unique HRM program with a strong focus on business environment awareness so as to detect paradigm shifts and upgrade human competencies to meet that challenge. The PGDM (HRM) strives to develop “People Management” competencies of future HR professionals through courses from Behavioural Discipline (Individual, Team and Leadership Competencies), HRM Discipline (Functional and Strategic HR Competencies) and Institutional Discipline (Employee Relations and Industrial Relations Competencies).
Why TAPMI PGDM-HRM?
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with SHRM
- Scholarships to all students to pursue SHRM-CP, a globally recognized certification exam
- Hands-on training in Leadership Assessment via Leadership Assessment and Development Centre (LADC)
- Workshops and certifications in Competency Mapping, Total Rewards Management, Emotional Intelligence, Organizational Development techniques (OD) and others
- Flexible summer internships of around 3.5 months in HR profiles.
- Accredited by AACSB and AMBA
- Analytics based and evidence based HRM
- Strong industrial relations and negotiation skills.
- Immersive projects in the social sector to develop empathy and social responsibility
TAPMI SHRM Collaboration
TAPMI in collaboration with SHRM India trains students to take the SHRM Certified Professionals (SHRM CP) Global Certification, the most coveted HRM certification for HRM professionals. TAPMI has embedded the content of the certification in the PGDM (HRM) program. TAPMI, through its SHRM Scholarships, sponsors the SHRM certification exam for each PGDM HRM student. Of course, each student is responsible for meeting the criteria of SHRM including passing the certification examination.
SHRM Global Certification
Founded in 1948, the mission of SHRM is to serve and advance the profession of HRM. SHRM believes in upping the skills of HRM executives by providing extensive research-driven HRM education programs. By partnering with SHRM India, TAPMI has obtained access to contemporary knowledge ensuring that the PGDM (HRM) students are relevant and create value for the businesses.