Conceptualized in the year 2009, Disha provides a platform for students to interact with and initiate conversations with HR experts, discover new perspectives, learn about the current challenges and developments in the field and understand the expectations of the industry as a whole.
Disha is a culmination of various events such as Vrondi, a mock press event which gives the audience a chance to feel like a member of the press and pose questions to the panel comprised of students who defend a controversial topic while being judged by industry professionals, Onimia, the panel discussion which sees stalwarts from the industry give their views on a particular topic, We the People, a debate which tests the analyzing capability and oratory skills of students and Sophos, a series of guest lectures given by reputed members of the business world from a range of different sectors and backgrounds.
| Contact Us
Email : email@example.com
Delegates over years
Theme: Recreating the Human Element in Organizations
Associate Director – HR
Merck Sharpe & Dohme (MSD)
Head – HR
Syngene International Limited
Director – Human Resources
Practice Head – Talent Management
Head – HR
SBI Capital Markets, SBI Capital
|Naresh Kumar Pinisetti
Director & Regional Head – HR, Asia Pacific Region Vestas Wind Technology India
Head – HR
Dun & Bradstreet
VP – HR
Senior VP & Chief HR Officer
Director – HRD
Head – HR
Larsen & Toubro – Hydrocarbons
- The answer lies in our hands and the answers we get depend on the questions we ask.
-Mr. Raj Narayan,Senior Vice President, Human Resource, Titan Industries Ltd.
- The contentious bell curve!
-Mr Sidharth Tuli, Head HR, L&T Hydro Carbon
- Analytics inevitable for evolution.
-Mr Bijender Vats, Associate Director-HR, MSD (Merck Sharpe & Dohme), India
- HR from a facilitator to a business partner
-Mr. Marulasidda MC, Director HR,Scania Automotive India
- A car will take you where you want to go, but the question is where do you want to go?”
– Mr Micheal Fernandes Delivery Head (India), Practice Leader (Talent Management) Director (Middle East & Africa) People Business
- Technology is here to stay and we cannot do away with it, the effect it has depends on how we choose to use it…
– Mr Naresh Kumar Pinnsetti Director ( People & Culture ) Vestas Wind Technology India
- Communication is the key.. for acceptance to technology..”
– Ms Dola Mukherjee Head -Human Resources Syngene International
- …Objectives define success
– Ms Pallavi Gupte Head -Human Resources Dun & Bradstreet
- In employees we trust…!
– Mr Rohit Kapoor Director – Human Resource-Dassault Systemes
- The students and their organizational ability to have pulled off 2011 Disha amazes me; thoroughbred professionalism. And yes, a Great Campus.
-Mr. K Subramanian, Vice President, Mafoi randstad, Bangalore
- The event “DISHA” was really interesting and engrossing. The event was handled well; students have worked very hard. A great platform to bring HR minds together!!! All the best with future initiatives.
-Mr Mayur Chaturvedi, General Manager-C&B, Pepsico India, Gurgaon
- “I am quite impressed with the energy and enthusiasm demonstrated by the students at your campus. I will be delighted to visit your campus to take any session for the students.”
– Mr.Asit Mohapatra, HR Head- Textiles, Raymonds Ltd
- “NOSTALGIC” all the way. Feels great to be “back home”, albeit a new residence. Any one who cares for TAPMI waited for a new campus to be built and I must admit, in my first visit here, I’m not disappointed at all. Congratulations are in order. Was thrilled to meet TAPMI-ans; seems like a smart bunch of people. BEST WISHES always to TAPMI and TAPMIans, to scale greater heights.
-Mr. D N Prasad, TAPMI ALUMNUS, Program Manager & Head, People Technology & Operations, Google APAC., Singapore.
- Great campus, excellent learning environment, wonderful hospitality, young and energetic students.
-Mr Girinarayan, Director-HR, GE Power Electronics, Bangalore.
- “I liked and thoroughly enjoyed all the events that we participated in. I commend the efforts that all of you have put in producing such a quality program.”
– Mr.Mannatham N Perumal, HR Head, Wadhawan Holdings
- “It was indeed a great weekend for me to come back to TAPMI and cherish those wonderful moments. From the moment I landed the way you guys were involved was so amazing that I have narrated my experience to many colleagues of mine.”
– Mr.Ganesh V Remani, TAPMI Alumnus, Wadhawan Holdings