PGDM-Human Resource Management
In today’s knowledge economy, people are the prime resource to create sustainable competitive advantage. Given this, there is huge demand for HR professionals to manage the talent pool. Today in India, there is a visible premier HR talent shortage due to very few institutes offering quality HR education. TAPMI’s PGDM-HR* is aimed at addressing this gap. It is a unique HR program focused on creating specialists who can partner business growth, which is the need of the day. Students will be trained to have a strong focus on business environment awareness and the need for upgrading human competencies to meet that challenge.
The graduates from this program will be skilled in five strands that makes a difference to business –
1) leadership competencies including how to use leadership psychometrics, develop leadership competencies and coaching
2) use of analytics, evidence based HR and managing technology
3) creating and changing culture for aligning the organization to strategy
4) designing, and changing organizational structure to meet strategy using contemporary organizational
development (OD) techniques, and
5) strong industrial relations and negotiation skills.
If HR is your passion, TAPMI should be your destination.
*Subject to AICTE approval