ADMISSIONS Handbook & Application
Please refer to downloaded Handbook of information for PGDM, refer to instructions to the candidates and fill up all the details. Thereafter, submit the application online after making online payment through Credit/Debit card or Net-banking. You will then receive an email acknowledgement and pdf of your form will be generated.
The Handbook of Information for Admissions 2014 is also available on payment of Rs.1500(Rs.3100/- or USD 50 for NRI) at the branches/centers of any of the following sources:
1) Axis Bank branches
2) IMS Learning resources
4) TAPMI CEE,
Plot 2, Mahayogi Vemana Road (100 Ft. Road)
Block IV-B, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560 034
Tel: 080 - 4150 1901 / 4150 1902
5) Admissions Office, TAPMI, Manipal
Each Handbook of Information for Admissions 2014 contains a “Coded Payment Voucher” as the last page and the coded number is revealed on scratching the appropriate spot. Once a candidate gets the coded number, he/she must access our Online Application, fill up the details and submit the same Online, keying in the coded number.
Instructions to candidates for filling up ONLINE APPLICATION:
1. Read all instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form ONLINE.
2. The application is valid for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2014-16 (PGDM 2014-16), Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Healthcare 2014-16 (PGDM-HC 2014-16) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking & Financial Services 2014-16 (PGDM-BKFS 2014-16) Programmes of TAPMI, Manipal.
3. Application must be complete in all respects and filled with requisite information. No blanks can be left. Once the form is filled and submitted, the candidate could view it but no further amendments are possible.
4. Candidates have to appear for any of the below mentioned Entrance Tests, and submit the details of the test they intend to take along with its registration number(s), in the TAPMI Application Form.
a) Common Admission Test (CAT) being conducted by the IIMs between 16th October, 2013 and 11th November, 2013.
b) Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) being conducted by XLRI on 5th January, 2014.
c) GMAT conducted on any date between 1st January 2012 and 15th January 2014.
d) MAT 2013 (September or December) being conducted by AIMA – for PGDM-Healthcare programme only.
5. While filling details in the TAPMI Application Form, candidates should take care to ensure:
a) Their name is filled exactly as it appeared in CAT/ XAT/GMAT/MAT application form.
b) Indicate their CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT Registration Number as given in the CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT Admit Card.
c) Upload a passport size photograph in .jpg/.pdf format with less than 1 MB size, along with the application form.
6. Last date to fill and submit the online application form is 15th February, 2014.
7. Candidates using GMAT tests must submit their Score Cards along with the application form as a scanned copy in .jpg/.pdf format, with less than 500 KB size.
8. All applications are to be submitted ONLINE only.
9. Interim inquiries on admission status of individual candidates will not be entertained.
10. Visit http://www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/faq/ for any further information and updates on admissions 2014.
11. The admissions process for PGDM, PGDM-HC & PGDM-BKFS 2014-16 would use the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT or assessment of candidates along with other selection parameters.
12. Separate application has to be submitted for each of the 3 programs on payment Rs. 1500/- (Rs.3100 or USD-50/ for NRIs).
13. The above procedure may be changed depending on the circumstances developments that may arise.
14. Any disputes regarding the Admissions to these programs are subject to the jurisdiction of Udupi.