ADMISSIONS Handbook & Application
The Handbook of Information for Admissions 2013 is available on payment of Rs.1500 at the branches/centers of any of the following sources:
1) Axis Bank branches
2) Indian Overseas Bank branches
3) IMS Learning resources
5) TAPMI CEE, Koramangala, Bangalore (Phone: 080-41501900/1901/1902)
6) Admissions Office, TAPMI, Manipal
After the purchase of the Admissions 2013 Handbook, he/she must login to apply online.
Each Admissions 2013 handbook contains a “Coded Payment Voucher” as the last page and the coded number is revealed on scratching the appropriate spot. Once a candidate gets the coded number, he/she must access our Online Application, fill up the details and submit the same Online, keying in the coded number.
7) You may also APPLY ONLINE after making payment through DD, Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
Our Campaign Partners:
DOWNLOAD ADMISSIONS HANDBOOKS 2013-15
Please refer downloaded Handbook of information for PGDM, refer to instructions to the candidate and fill up the details. Thereafter, submit the Application Online after making online payment through Credit/Debit card or Net-banking.
Admission Process for PGDM and PGDM-Healthcare 2013-15
A graduate degree (10+2+3) OR a four year (10+2+4) Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Other from any discipline from a AIU recognized university, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks.
Admission Test scores of one of the below tests:
Please note: MAT score is considered only for PGDM – Healthcare programme
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION EXTENDED UPTO 05 FEBRUARY, 2013.
Instructions to candidates for filling up ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Read all instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form ONLINE.
2. The application is valid for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) / Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management (PGDM-HC) 2013 – 15 Programme of TAPMI, Manipal based at TAPMI Campus.
3. Application must be complete in all respects and filled with requisite information. Once the form is filled and submitted, a candidate could view the same but no further amendments are possible.
4. Candidates have to appear for any of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the details of the test they intend to take along with its registration number in the TAPMI Application Form.
a. Common Admission Test (CAT) being conducted by the IIMs between 11th October, 2012 and 06th November, 2012.
b. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) being conducted by XLRI on 6th January, 2013.
c. GMAT conducted on any day between 1st January 2011 and 15th January 2013.
d. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) being conducted by AIMA in September or December, 2012.
5. While applying to TAPMI for PGDM / PGDM-HC 2013-15 through CAT/XAT/MAT, candidates are required to indicate the Registration number at the appropriate place in the application form.
6. While filling details in the TAPMI Application Form, candidates should take care to ensure that:
a. Their name is filled exactly as it appeared in CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT application form.
b. Indicate their CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT Registration Number as given in the respective Admit Card.
c. Upload a passport size photograph in .jpg format with less than 1MB size, along with the application form.
7. Last date to fill and submit the online application form is 5th February, 2013.
8. Candidates using GMAT tests must submit their Score Cards along with the application form as a scanned copy in .jpg/.pdf format, with less than 500 KB size.
9. All applications are to be submitted ONLINE only.
10. Interim inquiries on admission status of individual candidates will not be entertained.
11. Visit http://www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/faq/ for any further information and updates on admissions 2013.
12. The admissions process for PGDM / PGDM-HC 2013-15 would use the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT for assessment of candidates along with other selection parameters. For more details visit www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions.
Apply for CAT 2012 or XAT 2013 or MAT Sept/Dec 2012 or GMAT test at your nearest center.
Reporting at TAPMI on Scheduled date to join PGDM 2013 batch
(Candidates may note that TAPMI uses CAT/ XAT scores only as basis for performance assessment along with other parameters of selection. IIMS or XLRI have no role in the selection process or conduct of PGDM or PGDM-HC Programme of TAPMI.)